LP
October 26, 2010, 5:48am
8881
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
It’s so obvious the blind could see
And I know it 'cause it blinded me
Only now I understand it all
Baby turn the lights out oh
'Cause I don’t need them on
To sow me something that I deep down know
If you could see through these eyes
That have lived a hundred lives
That have cried a thousand times
They just won’t dry
They just won’t dry
Until you give us one last try
It’s the little things that hurt sometimes
And they all add up and try and change your mind
But when the voices get too loud
Baby turn the lights out oh
'Cause we don’t need them on
To show us something that we deep down know
If you could see through these eyes
That have lived a hundred lives
From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/one-last-try-lyrics-kalan-porter.html ]
That have cried a thousand times
They just won’t dry
They just won’t dry
Until you give us one last try
How will you know?
How good it could be?
If you could only wait and see
If you let go
How will you know?
Maybe it could work out, or not
It’s gotta be worth just one last shot
If you could see through these eyes
That have lived a hundred lives
That have cried a thousand times
They just wont dry
They just wont dry
Until you give us one last try
…
Sannan
October 26, 2010, 5:52am
8882
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
LP iss say lang song naheen milla tha
LP
October 26, 2010, 6:00am
8883
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
issey kya
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
hoo jie piyaar tie palai kush nie reh naa
Sannan
October 26, 2010, 6:02am
8885
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
yah jo opar likha hay ittna lamba song
hope you will like this song too
dard1
October 26, 2010, 6:03am
8886
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
mera aabhi gana gane ko dil nahi kar raha
Sannan
October 26, 2010, 6:05am
8887
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
tum apni khoufnaak awaz mein nah hi gao to acha hay saray bachay dar jain gaiy
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
lol:omg:
dard1
October 26, 2010, 6:06am
8889
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
kis ke bachay aap ke
Sannan
October 26, 2010, 6:08am
8890
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
dard1:
kis ke bachay aap ke
mairay bachay pahlay bachay walli to aa jai
dard1
October 26, 2010, 6:10am
8891
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
acha maine samjha ke aap ki shadi hoo chuki hai:omg:
Sannan
October 26, 2010, 6:12am
8892
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
Allah aap key zaban mubarik karay
dard1
October 26, 2010, 6:13am
8893
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
acha jeee
Sannan
October 26, 2010, 6:15am
8894
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
jee
LP
October 26, 2010, 6:19am
8895
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
I was so craizy
All the time I made you cry.
You walk away and never said goodbye
On and on, on and on
I gues I lost you Now your gone.
I tried to hide the pain,
But all I see is you
How can I do it ?!
I don`t have a clue.
On and on,on and on
I gues I lost now your gone
stay with me with me with me with me
on and on
baby when the lights go down
stay with me with me with me with me
on and on
baby baby when the lights go down
I was so craizy
All the time I made you cry.
You walk away and never said goodbye
On and on, on and on
I gues I lost you Now your gone.
I tried to hide the pain,
But all I see is you
How can I do it ?!
I don`t have a clue.
On and on,on and on
I gues I lost now your gone
stay with me with me with me with me
on and on
baby when the lights go down
stay with me with me with me with me
on and on
baby baby when the lights go down
stay with me with me with me with me
on and on
baby when the lights go down
stay with me with me with me with me
on and on
baby baby when the lights go down
like it
dard1
October 26, 2010, 6:22am
8896
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
Sannan
October 26, 2010, 6:24am
8897
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
i can listen only
just write the song code ZzWhvbYxM4E in [yt] / yt]
dard1
October 26, 2010, 6:32am
8898
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
nahi hotaa maine itna try kiya
Sannan
October 26, 2010, 6:39am
8899
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
[yt] aur / yt] key space khatam kar kay likhna hay / yt] iss mein / aur y kay darmian key space kahtam kar kay likhna hay aur phir video ka code paste kartay hoye bhi ] kay darminan space naheen honi chahiye sirf code ]
[yt]CODE /yt]
LP
October 26, 2010, 6:44am
8900
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
post lyrics..at work i cant listen to it