Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!!!

awaz he nahi aa rahi

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

kyun nahi a rahi hai…??
head phone yan speaker jo b hai theek krwayen

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

dono nahi hain

Office ma jo hoon :slight_smile:

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

to phir awaz kessy aye gi koi hal nahi

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

hahahaha

hal to wakay koi nahi

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

:@:

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

twinkle twinkle little star … how i wonder wott u r … up ubove the world so high … lyk a diamond in the sky … twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder wott u r

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

This is what I am listening right now. Very different song.
“My girls” by Animal Collective.

There isn’t much that I feel I need
A solid soul and the blood I bleed
But with a little girl, and by my spouse,
I only want a proper house

I don’t care for fancy things
Or to take part in the freshest wave,
But to provide for mine who ask
I will, with heart, on my father’s grave

On my father’s grave

You mean this one?
:slight_smile:

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

The Unforgiven by Metallica

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

Titanic song - celine dion

:hayaa:

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

Inteha Ho gayi Intezaar ki :bummer:

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

bin tere…

bin tere…

bin tere…

koi khalish hai jahan mein … bin tere…

Sun zara

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!

:teary2:

o i luv da beats ov this songs…u gota gud choice :slight_smile: