acha ji
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
hold on to me love
you know i can’t stay long
all i wanted to say was i love you and i’m not afraid
can you hear me?
can you feel me in your arms?
holding my last breath
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
dnt stop make it pop dj blow ma speakers up
tonite i m a fit tiill we see the sunliteeee tik tok on a clck but the prty wont stop no no no
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
koi na jany kya ho ga kal
kesy hongy aany waly pal
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
pal pal har pal kaisay katey ga pal
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
mar jaawaaaaaaaaaan mar jaawaan
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
hehehehe yeh konsa song hay mar jawa mar jawa ![]()
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
aao ge jab tum o sajna angna phool khilain ge
barse ga sawan barse ga sawan jhoom jhoom ke do dil aise milein ge
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
tanhayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
Kiya kerein kiya na kerien yeh kesi muskil haye koi tou batye bhaya hal O mere bhai…
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
ek kaanch ki gurya
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
Last night I dreamt of San Pedro
Just like I’d never gone, I knew the song
A young girl with eyes like the desert
It all seems like yesterday, not far away
Tropical the island breeze
All of nature, wild and free
This is where I long to be
La isla bonita
And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring through my ears and sting my eyes
You Spanish lullaby
I fell in love with San Pedro
Warm wind carried on the sea, he called to me
Te dijo te amego
I prayed taht the days would last
They went so fast
I want to be where the sun warms the sky
When it’s time for siesta you can watch them go by
Beautiful faces, no cares in this world
Where a girl loves a boy
And a boy loves a girl
Last night I dreamt of San Pedro
It all seems like yesterday, not far away
To dijo te amego
El dijo que te ama
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
omg i love amr diab!!!
Hello hello baby you called
I can’t hear a thing
I have got no service
In the club, you say? say?
Wha-Wha-What did you say,
Oh, you’re breaking up on me
Sorry, I cannot hear you
I’m kinda busy.
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
I love Amr Diab toooooooooooooo…
Jabse tumko dekha
bas dekha tumko yara
tumse koi achcha hai na
tumse koi pyara
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
ager tum mil jao zamana chor dain ge hum
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
Re: Sing a Song according 2 Ur Mood !!!
^zabardast :k: