If a man doesn’t like his sister, mother, daughter or wife to be stared at with a lustful gaze scanning their whole body, then he should also practically follow this deed. It is amazing that there are few people like me whose eyes become blood red and burn with anger when someone else looks at their wife, sister or daughter lustfully but the same eyes are filled with thirst of lust when looking at someone else’s wife, sister, daughter…Good are the people who like for others what they like for themselves…because that is what justice demands. May people like me be guided to correct themselves and remove hypocrisy from their personality because out of the 7 levels of hell, the lowest level (Hawiya) with maximum intensity of punishment is for the hypocrites.
While me and my friend were walking on road, he seemed to have got glimpse of a woman passing by. He started talking about her body and stuff. This was not the first time he did it, but this time I couldn’t ignore him because I also give him the right to correct my mistakes. Though I didn’t see that woman, his selection of words for that woman could have easily boiled the blood of any person related to that woman. I politely asked him," If that woman’s brother gives exactly the same remarks about your sister, how would you feel ?" (in other cases it could be wife, daughter, mother…etc.)
He was burned by anger," I would break his mouth, and he won’t be able to see with those eyes again…blah blah.." I said," Please calm down and think that you just gave the same remarks about HIS sister, now if you believe in justice you shouldn’t mind equal and opposite reaction"
He had nothing to say. I cleared to him that my intentions were not to provoke him and hurt him, but to tell him that it would be a good motivation for sinful people like me to control their gaze.
If a below average Muslim like me wants to become “Mo’min” he should like for others what he likes for himself and vice versa.
If i wife dressed like a whore, and guys look at her, i would be pissed off at her not the guys.. It’s funny to me when u see girls dressed so slutty, and get pissed off at a guy looks her at. c’mon