Re: Saudia’s King Mega Project
^ 2025?
I sure hope so!
Re: Saudia’s King Mega Project
^ 2025?
I sure hope so!
Re: Saudia’s King Mega Project
^ in last 20 years i have seen ,it didnt happen. we shouldnt lose hope so quickly
Re: Saudia’s King Mega Project
I’m going to take a guess and say you have no idea what Sufi Islam really is. Perhaps you can answer a question. Do you even know who the original ‘Sufis’ were?
Re: Saudia’s King Mega Project
its fine they got enough money to pay the poor pakistani/bangladeshi workers
Re: Saudia’s King Mega Project
I know poor pakistani workers in these countries working in khana kaaba earning 700 riyaal per months
but king is doing great work building a biggest clock in the world
Re: Saudia’s King Mega Project
baat kahan say shurooh hui kahan punhanch ghai
Re: Saudia’s King Mega Project
This just in. Most Pakistanis, actually 93.67%, wish they were Saudis.
Re: Saudia’s King Mega Project
Maybe their next project can be rebuilding Jannat-al-Baqi and Mualla if they are so sincere and better than us for Islam!
Re: Saudia’s King Mega Project
whine whine whine whine whine