You have stated before (twice), that I and my notions are full of “****”. And I think this is the third time you are accusing me of having some sort of a secret agenda. I can of course go and complain to the moderators about your baseless accusations and misbehavior - But to do so will be very petty in my opinion…
Therefore I only request you to next time please check your own facts before posting anything. I am only posting verifiable material, which has historic value. I under no way am indulging in hearsay or third party gossip. So you either bring something of substance onto the table - Or simply don’t bother posting here anymore.
And now please read below how wrong you are about your statement that “Pakistan is the only backward enough nation to have declared Ahmadis as non-Muslims”.
COUNTRIES THAT HAVE REJECTED THE AHMADI MOVEMENT.
Mauritius, the first country to declare them non-Muslims in 1930’s.
South Africa, followed in 1974.
Pakistan, in 1974 also declares Qadianis NON-MUSLIM.
Saudi Arabia, simply deports Ahmadis (without trial, as persona non grata).
Bangladesh, date unknown, but Ahmadis are also legally non-Muslims there.
Iran, again date unknown, but no Ahmadi can say that he/she is a Muslim.
Indonesia, government orders Ahmadi movement to cease practice in 2008.
Now another historic fact with details:
April 1974 declaration by the World Muslim League: QADIANIS ARE OUT OF THE FOLD OF ISLAM.
An International Convention of Islamic Scholars was held in Makkah Al-Mukarramah under the auspeces of Rabita Al-Alam Al-Islami. Scholars from 124 countries unanimously declared Qadianis/Ahmadis as non-Muslim, disbelievers and out of the fold of Islam. This sealed the fate of this creed forever in the Arab World and other Muslim Nations.