aaho
September 15, 2010, 12:52pm
21
Re: Punjabi words!
LOLLLLLLLLLL
Lohda Weela means: Subah ka time
im giving it a try to prove my punjabi skills hehe
Balan - sticks and twigs collected to make fire
Munji - isnt that rice..like when they plant it..is called munji :S
Nice try
Its not âwhenâ they plant.. its the plantation of rice ic called munji.
Its still middle level punjabi, nobody is ever the best in any language!
Thâhi honda ai.. dhi ki hoya? LOL
aaho
September 15, 2010, 12:59pm
22
Re: Punjabi words!
Kalja (not kajla)
badeed ( )
Rattah (not ratta as reading or rona)
Wanjhli (every one should know this)
Kasunnh ( )
Krypton
September 15, 2010, 2:15pm
23
Re: Punjabi words!
i know badeed and kasaunh!
UZ
September 15, 2010, 2:26pm
24
Re: Punjabi words!
Haan haan wohi meri punjabi aisi hi hai
Re: Punjabi words!
ohhh yaay aaho sort of approves of my punjabi skills ..and thats wat I meant too the plantation of rice
I think I would understand these words better if I heard themâŚsometimes I have a tough time reading them spelled out in english..so yeaâŚmy punjabi is better than this
UZ
September 15, 2010, 2:38pm
28
Re: Punjabi words!
Yes but not gaaliyaan kyoon ke punjabi ki gaaliyaan hi mashoor hian
aaho
September 15, 2010, 5:09pm
30
Re: Punjabi words!
ohhh yaay aaho sort of approves of my punjabi skills ..and thats wat I meant too the plantation of rice
I think I would understand these words better if I heard themâŚsometimes I have a tough time reading them spelled out in english..so yeaâŚmy punjabi is better than this
really? want competition?
Re: Punjabi words!
Haye Allah neverâŚI cant compete with the master of punjabiâŚi shall learn from you
UZ
September 15, 2010, 8:36pm
35
Re: Punjabi words!
jawaii (Son in law) I think
Lilly
September 15, 2010, 10:40pm
38
Re: Punjabi words!
subah ka time , mayno nai si pata
tusi punjabi ich degree tay nai leeti?
Re: Punjabi words!
my fees 3 times food.
wat food 3 times a day?..main nokarani ki job nahi dhoond rehi :p..and i wasnt planning on paying you anythingâŚrehnay do main nahi seekhti
T1000
September 15, 2010, 11:12pm
40
Re: Punjabi words!
I didnât know we are teaching punjabi here .. .. meri zarooray pai tay dus chariyo .. .. kidray tay apni punjabi di load payi ..