Prem Chand,coffin was marked KAFFIR

I sincerely think you are arguing for arguing sake and deliberately ignoring what is said above.

1- Where did the article suggest non-professionalism and I agreed with that?

2- There has not and was not even a term of Pagan in this thread. So try not to bring that. Pagans is an old term and cannot speak for you and your age, but I am sure I have never seen any coffin labeled as ‘Pagan’. :wink:

3- I did mention the meaning of kaafir in simple English. What is your excuse not to get it? Can you bring any other meaning?

4- What do you mean by less letters?. Do you think more than some expected letters, the writer should sudddenly roll over and die? Very amusing. :smiley:

5- Like it is said above by someone, it is a good thing to mark the coffin not being muslim fo proper burial.

What is so wrong with that?

6- Just like a muslim will be glad to know his burial is according to his beliefs, a Hindu should feel the same way I suppose.