At least take some fruits, you don’t want to get constipated… thats the most horrible problem that can occur during pregnancy. Milk is good for getting calcium, you know pregnancy and baby take a huge toll on your body, i found out the hard way… my wrists started hurting towards the end of my first pregnancy … it was actually my bones… bad bad experience. And you don’t want to end up with Osteoporosis later in life, right… if you can’t drink milk, ask your OB/GYN about taking calcium supplements.
I’m currently taking prenatal vitamins and will continue to do so even after having the baby as I’m planning on breastfeeding and I don’t want to experience the lethargy and weakness I felt with my first baby since I had stopped taking them after the first trimester. I would recommend you do the same, keep taking them… they are good for you, baby takes a lot of nutrition from you while its developing so you definitely need them.