Re: Pray for my Ammi
Inna Lillah e wa In Alehay Rajaoon..
I regret to inform everyone that Kaleem's mother passed away a little while ago. Kaleem is in the process to try and get to Pakistan to be with his family at this tough time.
I have known Kaleem for a number of years thru GS, he is a selfless, sincere and honest person, the credit for which undoubtedy goes to his mother who raised such a son. I can only imagine the type of lady she was.
Please join me in praying that Kaleem and his family is given the sabr and strength needed at such a trying time, and that his mother is granted janat al firdaus.
My eyes became full of tears while reading this. My duas are with you Kaleem and may Allah grant you sabr during this period and may Allah grant your ammi the highest place in Jannat al firdaus, ameen sum ameen.
May Allah's rehmat be with you and your family.