photojournalism style, seasonal only

thats how pretty much our work is done here as we are able to complement each others work and it works superbly.

I am still keen to know what people want as a package, surely it cant be your typical album for a personal shoot and one for the event and one for this and one for that. Then placed in the traditional (tacky) cardboard albums with the clear film to cover the photographs to protect it. please correct me if I am wrong but thats all I have seen from some of our customers who have got married and come back however I do hear that storybooks are starting to appear in the market now.

Some of these traditional albums I have seen are apparently from top end photographers in Lahore not to mention any names.

I suppose with time (like anything else) things will move on, likewise in Bridal wear, Pakistani fashion for long bridal shirts is just about catching up here in the UK, about time too.