photojournalism style, seasonal only

Thanks For your input guys, however I am just trying to figure out that if and when I come to Pakistan normally around december January time and normally visit Karachi, is it worth while to extend my stay for a few more weeks (probably 6 weeks in total) will there be much demand for this style of photography. I am thinking maybe just a couple of selected weddings a year whilst I am there not much more than that.

Maybe I should ask the girls that have recently got maried and and those that were looking for this style of photography, did you get what you wanted? Ok maybe you are happy with what you got but if there was further choice out there would you have considered it? And finally what advise would you give to a bride to be in a similar situation?

I am getting the feeling if I am totally honest that there isn’t much interest in this style of work in Pakistan and people are generally quite happy with the choices that are available which is fair enough. I was just very keen to do some weddings there as its totally different kind of atmosphere and lifestyle and I think this kind of photography if planned properly would have been fantastic, maybe thats just me though.