Because my makeup from Shamain in Karachi was soo horrendous i wanted to get my shaadi pics taken again -I got my makeup done from Ashi’s Salon in Lahore she just started her work with Ruth the senior hair stylist at Muneeba’s…she did an amazing amazing amazing job!!! loved it!!
if anyone wants to see pics lemme know and i can email em to u
Lots of good salons but pricey like Allenora, Depilex, Sabs, New look check out there work on websites and see client feedback. see what you feel comfortable with & your budget . Good spa/salon opening soon I have seen website is SAMS(Skin analysis medical spa & gym) foreign trained staff /make up artists/hair stylist and spa instructor . Check it out -with great affordable prices I will check it out once it opens. Good luck:)
SAMZ is a new salon in lahore and they do just amazing amazing amazing makeup.just check their facebook page.they are not very expensive too.good luck.