Re: Pakistan's top judge is suspended
If constitution makers wanted that suspension should not be part of enquiry, they should have mentioned so that suspension could be excluded from enquiry process. But again, that would make enquiry law, a farce law, and would raise question on the mental level of those enacting the law.
One can also argue that if the constitution-makers had thought so they would have made a clear provision to empower the president to suspend a judge. Under article 209, the president can refer a case against any judge to the council but nowhere he's authorized to suspend him.
Anyway, as I've said earlier, I'm not a constitutional expert and I keep myself from interpreting the constitution and leave it to the experts to decide whether Musharraf acted according to the constitution or not. Although it'll be foolish of me to expect from a military dictator that he'll ever act according to the consitution and namely in a country where the guardian of the constitution, the supreme court, itself gives power to military dictators to tamper with the constitution.