LOL I dont get it why Western media is whining over it when they themselves want to implement not only this but much more into Islamic world . Why dont they cry over banning Hijab in European countries? Why dont they talk over about the crappy Gay marriages?
Its a good thing that the majority don’t choose to have them. Even in the west theres little to stop a determined man from getting a gun or making one… as for bombs they are even easier.
Are you talking about reality or only what CNN feeds people?
Have you forgot the terrorism of African countries? Have you forgot the terrorism of Yoguslavia? Have you forgot the terrorism of Israel hitting Plestine and Bairut, Indian occupation of Kashmir?
for the first and maybe for the last time here I have to agree a bit with you
Apnoon ne loota ghairon main kahan dam tha..
Although we cant forget that international media is crying a lot about it. Maybe they dont want to talk about the Denmark animal sex with humans and then cooking them
Maybe because its ironic that Pakistan banned Facebook because what is perceived as blasphemous images and yet Pakistanis are number 1 for Sex searches
I am not going to state it right but I want to say something regarding this.
Watching porn, telling lie, drinking and eating haram this is what a person has to reply for himself or herself but if anyone who is going to tease the roots of Islam will have to face the tough time. Although people who even dont care what Islam or Muhammad is will even say, just let it happen.
So its like I have to reply for my deeds but if you are going to shatter my roots I will not let it happen =]
^^ I really dont want to post that video about an advertisement regarding an American car I hope so those who watched it may know what I am talking about. And no its not the exhaust pipe but something else.