Re: one person u want to hug
I Wanna Hug My Baby !!!
Re: one person u want to hug
I Wanna Hug My Baby !!!
Re: one person u want to hug
i wanna hug my abu:crying:
Re: one person u want to hug
Yap Missing Your Father !!!
Dont Worry Allah Is Great He Must Have Thought Something Wonderful For You !!!
Re: one person u want to hug
I want to hug my CPU…hez dying.![]()
Re: one person u want to hug
he was nt my father he is my uncle n he passed away 11 years ago
Re: one person u want to hug
wanna hug my … :jano:
ur…![]()
Re: one person u want to hug
haila … yahan bhiii
![]()
y u laughin
Re: one person u want to hug
wanna hug the queen!!
Re: one person u want to hug
hehehehehe … go to the Buckingham palace
Re: one person u want to hug
i have been many times! she never comes out!!
3
2
1
Re: one person u want to hug
she cums out on eid n christmas … ive been shell give u a present on xmas … heheheh … or other wise drag her out
Re: one person u want to hug
on eid?! wow!
excellent! can’t wait, will go back and try again!
Re: one person u want to hug
I Wanna Hug Nawaz Shariff !!! Ex Pm Of Paki !!!
Sorry I Thought It Was Your Father Sorry !!!
saath mein mujhe bhi lei kur jaana
whhhhhat?!
why would you wanna’ do that?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hug him and squeeze him tight until his last breath!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
mwah ha ha ha ha!
Re: one person u want to hug
i wanna hug my daughters