Man you are a joke. Do you even know anything about cricket? You’ve scooped down to th level of comparing Yousuf with Tendulkar? Tendulkar numbers speak for themselves. Let’s not even go to what he has achieved as the list will be too long. If my memory serves me correct, I don’t remember Tendulkar *****ing when he was removed as captain after a brief stint and crying about playing under someone not as senior as him? I also don’t remember him ditching his country to play in ICL for little bit of money. I also don’t remember his fielding being as bad as Yousuf. Sachin has maintained his fitness and his fielding hasn’t gone down the drain. Now compare that to Yousuf, I takes a splendid from him these days to even bend down and get the ball. The guy looks handicapped in the field.
While ur at it, have a look at the records of tendulkar and Yousuf in Australia and south Africa and u will see the difference in class and u will find out which one of two was a subcontinent bully.