Nick antakshari.

:salute:..:kiss:..:wink:

**
:wink:…:cb:..;)**

Re: Nick antakshari.

wots the nick

Re: Nick antakshari.

little princess:@:

Re: Nick antakshari.

Sidramurtaza

Re: Nick antakshari.

Angel21

Re: Nick antakshari.

**inzzi rockssssss
**

Re: Nick antakshari.

Poppiesssss…can u pls. explain where u gor the ā€œIā€ from??? :confused:

BTW how are you :hugz:

**

:hehe:.. ohh hunn so good to see u im good hun and u?? .. well as the game was at a stagnant point .. i cuddnt think of a guppy beginning with 1 so I ā€œchangedā€ ur 1 to an I…any problem???:hmmm:..;)**

Re: Nick antakshari.

:omg: heheheheheee…nope no problemoooo :@:

Im fine..jst bored…watched some stupid crappy movie called ā€œNinjaā€ā€¦ :bummer:

Nick: Sannan

Re: Nick antakshari.

**… nida

ohh hunn .. i just got up and having chai …have u watched Dear John? I saw it last nite…;)**

Re: Nick antakshari.

Autopak

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…you watched ā€œDear Johnā€ā€¦lucky you…im waiting to watch that…is it romantic ???

Re: Nick antakshari.

**…Koozager

Yes I watched it and actually i was disappointed:bummer:- its a mediocre kinda movie- predictable …romantic:hmmm:… well of a sort!!..;)**

Re: Nick antakshari.

RabZZZ

awwwwww :bummer: I thought mayb it would be like ā€œThe Notebookā€ :(… hmmm…Im also waiting for ā€œLetters to Julietā€ā€¦ it looks sooo romantic :wub:

Re: Nick antakshari.

**

:hmmm:… Zobia

Well yes thats what I thought as the Notebook was really good… go and see it though :fatee:.. and ENJOY channing Tatum:yummy:..:wink:… I havnt heard of that one- letters to Juliet.. sounds like a good one too…;)**

Re: Nick antakshari.

AaliyahKhan :cb:

Oh yeah…I’ll def. watch it for that hottie…he is one hot cookie :yummy:

Re: Nick antakshari.

**:yummy::yummy:.. :fatee:.. but me still think Pattison is the one:champ:..;)…okk sweetssss u take care

Nosherwan**

Re: Nick antakshari.

Neera

Re: Nick antakshari.

apples200:hugz:

Re: Nick antakshari.

sara javed urf javed bhai :cb: