I don’t think you saw the Nexus one, might be a different Android phone. The reason I say that is because the casing on it is a lot less scratch resistent (and looks it) than an Iphone does.
Another reason being that when you hold the N1 it just feels very natural and accessible in your hand. Its lines are very clean and sexy and much sleeker than iphone (IMO). Its thinner and lighter and still feels very solid when you have it in your hand.
But again that may just be a matter of opinion. Considering you are an Apple fan I’ll let that one slide
lol … nah man im sure what it is .. i can go again and post pics … im a tech guy ..
good luck … its nice .. but as i said before … Same OS different versions from different vendors … looks kinda awkward .. later people will be like oh i should have bought HTC or Motorolla .. or nexus or blah blah … it have nice interface / feature …
if you got use to nexus 1 interface u can’t easily operate any other android