oho i m telling her dat ur not multi…
koi airhead ko explain karey plzzz ![]()
oho i m telling her dat ur not multi…
koi airhead ko explain karey plzzz ![]()
LOL I hear ya!.. ![]()
Ialready have explained him u dont worry !!
u chup :femme:
explain what you mean by multi?, is it like an inside joke here on GupShup?.
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
bohot uncha suntey hain aap airhead:cb:
inside joke:omg:
kuch nai yaar…ppl with split personality r called multis:@:
AIR HEAD BHAI
BAAT SUN !!!
jo bhe ya girls kahain ya bolain is ko 180 degrees turn kar kay sochna and you will be fine eeeeeeee
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
clad:smilestar: u wont be here all the time to save airhead:barbie:
airhead…when users come with other nicks we call them multis:cb:
ohh, con-artists you mean? lol
LOL yeah I’ll do that
nai aap rehne do, samaj aa gai mujhay hai mujhay… ![]()
assi (80) sala budda jo hoon… ![]()
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
aur woh loog mai he thee:omg:
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
con artist !!!
cmon yar !!
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
clad is being defensive:hmmm: kuch toh hai
lol my mistake and I shall take full responsibility for it… ![]()
no, honestly, why would you have more than one account?, I’d never…
I kinda agree with you… ![]()
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
airhead we shall see:cb:
finally airhead is seeing the light:@:
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
inside joke ![]()
I meant I agree with you but only on this one…
not funny anymore… ![]()
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
to me it is… so have ya got it?? :aq:
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
wo hi toh…u r finally seeing the light these angels(pointing at herself and bella) r showing ya:@: