Mujahideen will conquer India

Peace Ashola,

Mere bhai, all the non muslim citizens of Saudi Arabia were driven or wiped out of their homes. All this happened in the only true shariyah abiding nation. The roman catholics U just mentioned are not its citizens but they are there to work for Saudis in return of petro dollars. thats it. does it shows a tolrant face of Islamic saudis to U?

And it seems that U agree with my comments about muslims commiting genocides against muslims. can I expect some words of condemnation for the blood thirsty killers from U?

I agree that Pakistan is way ahead of India in terms of arms and weapon of mass destruction. But I was talking about Islam and not WMDs. the world knows about Pakistan’s and Pakistani’s destructive powers. But where is Islam in Pakistan? U guys are violators of ALLAH’s commands, and this is where the buck stops on U.

Peace.