Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
![]()
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
![]()
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
missing:hinna:
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
:aq:
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
kya hua leo:aq:
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
kiss ko miss kia ja raha hy
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
![]()
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
mai tu helth minister ko miss kar raha hun
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
i am missing my childhood!!!
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
nice yar child hood b kya zamana hota hy
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
me too missing childhood:bummer:
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
kya yaad karwa diaa zalmoo
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
how can u forget those carefree days:bummer:
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
yes wo din kabi nahi bholee gy
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
I Miss Pampering Of My Mother… Those Lovely Nursery Rhymes … The Way She Use To Feed Food… The Way She Use To Make Me Sleep… The Way She Use To Make Me Comfortable From EveryThing… I Miss Everything Of My Childhood… I Wish I Could Get Back My Childhood Back With My Mother… But Fate has Something Left For All Us Its Not Possible ![]()
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
boredman
life hai na
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
oh BM ![]()
plz dont be sad na ![]()
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
exactly wht my bhanja said
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
yeah :k:
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
missing my ![]()
Re: ~~~ Missing someone ~~~
u bhi