Re: masoom group
I Agree With You… You Galz Are Born Just To Hurt !!! Now I Shall Belive That You Are A Gal !!!1
Re: masoom group
I Agree With You… You Galz Are Born Just To Hurt !!! Now I Shall Belive That You Are A Gal !!!1
Re: masoom group
oiiiiiiiii … i dont hurt eny1 samjhe
Re: masoom group
If You Have To Hurt Every One … Then English Dictionary Has Lot Of Words To Discribe That Lady !!! Fatty
Re: masoom group
dont call her fatty ![]()
Re: masoom group
Why You Got Any Problem With It !!!
Re: masoom group
she is my friend n very smart…get it
Re: masoom group
Lolz Smart In What Way And Regarding Your Friend Keep her Tight In Your Arms Dont Let Her To Go Anywhere Ok !!!
Re: masoom group
hehehehe v funny
Re: masoom group
It Might Sound Funny But Infact Its An Insult !!!
Re: masoom group
apko muj se kya problem he aj bta hi do ap
Re: masoom group
Do I Have Now Any Problem ?
Nowdays I Got Problem With Everyone !!!
Re: masoom group
m just making fun or ap to insult pe aa gaye just fun kro
Re: masoom group
u called me fatty behind my bak … how dare u
sara me ke bast friend … ![]()
Re: masoom group
Lolz Behind Your Back… After Looking You Back Only I Started Calling You As Fatty !!!
Re: masoom group
rabzzz is bm ko samjha lo dekho is ne kya likha he
meri pyari frnd
What Fun Is Left Here Nowdays? You Support Shemales And I Dont Is This Fun For You !!!
![]()
Re: masoom group
i know …bm u fat ![]()