Re: masoom group
huh motte boredman i am masoom
Re: masoom group
huh motte boredman i am masoom
Re: masoom group
yes she is n i m as well…rabzzzzzz:lifey:
i Shall Never Belive That You Are Innocent !!!
I Am Not Interested In Shemales !!!
Re: masoom group
dont call her she male
Re: masoom group
Does It Hurt You? Sorry I Should Say Now Its Gang Of Shemales Which Might Include You Also !!!1
Re: masoom group
![]()
behave ur self okay
Re: masoom group
Oh My God Sara Getting Angry Now !!! What To Behave And How Teach Me Plz !!! I Have Become Shameless And Idiotic Creature … Help Me To Learn Some Manners !!! But Plz Dont Ask Me To Respect SHEMALES !!!
its useless now
Re: masoom group
Why Its Useless… If Everyone Starts Ignoring Me As Useless Then What I Have To Do ? Bow Down To That Shemale?
Re: masoom group
oh GOD BM u r saying shemales again n again
but why???
Re: masoom group
Dunno Why !!! When I Ever I See Qm I Feel Like I Am Looking At SHEMALE… Do You Know What Is The Meaning Of Shemale?
Re: masoom group
ye achi bat nhi he
Re: masoom group
![]()
Re: masoom group
What Is Not Good sara? Huh Pk
Re: masoom group
May i come in ![]()
Re: masoom group
yes beta
Re: masoom group
female kaha kro ok
Sure You Are Most Welcome !!!
Why Does You Call Shemale As Female !!! Yaar Why Should I Call QM As Female When We All Know Its Shemale !!!