**masoom group**

Re: masoom group

we r very innocent u dont know bm…as u r jealous of meeee

:wsalam:

Well From My Bottom Of My Heart I Consider You Innocent Gal…Wish Could Had A Sister Like You !!! I Swear I Would Had Been More Happy To Have An Sister Like You !!!

Re: masoom group

sara tum b kis ko samjha rahi ho…ab ham hain to logon to jalain ge hee

Re: masoom group

zahir he main to inko hi jala rahi hun…
jalnay do becharon ko

Jealous Of What … Because of Your Innocence … Bella You Remember Other Day We Were Introducing … Same Day Rabzzz Was Also Thier She Just Quit The Chat And Also GS Even Without Saying A Word … Do You Call This Innocence Or ChaloPan?.. Well If You Had Been Innocent Frankly You Would Had Posted Your Introduction Rabzzz I Hope You Rem This !!!

:cheer: BM bhaiiyya i m ur siisss… :smiley: how z my niece??

Cool Yaar She Is Doing Great … Having Fun Got Slept Thank God Tonite She Is Sleeping I Think She Might Woke Up Soon !!!

Re: masoom group

fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…ill intro myselffff…to prove my innocence

awww… dats gud…

:lahol: in ma masomiyat wali baat itni hy k charoo he chosni chose rahi hain

masoom aur bella ye itni masoom hy jehan se guzarti hy wahan se sary janwar bhag jaty hain

i dun rem :nahi:

Nope I Dunno… But You Are Dumb And Real Nutcase… I Can Assure You This !!!

lol :salam: how r u??

Re: masoom group

BOYcottttttttttttttt this thread

larkien kabhi masoom nahi ho sakhti

ye mishniyen hoti hai

messiyen

kunni

pata sab hota hai aur karti b sab hai bas upar se farishta bani rehti hai.:2guns:

Re: masoom group

:rotato: babri wht r u doing here den??

Re: masoom group

:2guns: babraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:wsalam: im fit n fine what about u?

Re: masoom group

i m gud :alhamd: whts going on?

i Think Four Days Back Me Waleed And You Were Thier !!!

thas gud