I blame media. I don’t understand what’s the big deal with hair. Ok, I like my eyebrows done, my upperlip cleared and my arms waxed. But I don’t understand the craze. I don’t wax my legs as much because I don’t have a need and I don’t find that unclean. My hair is squeaky clean after I take a shower. I do like my legs smooth, but not a huge deal. Seriously.
It is the media. Where else would we get the idea that men like smooth legs/bikinis (all the time)? Most ladies I have talked to, have husbands who do NOT care. They are regular men and their wives are regular women.
And I don’t understand why you find it sick that your chacha doesn’t care. I mean unless it is awkward because it is your chacha, that’s is different. But seriously, most people I have come across dont care.
I agree with stopit that this thread has gotten very insensitive. As long as you don’t get to see someone’s armpit hair, men or women, why in the world do you care?