in this thread u will me what is life?in ur opinion.
whats ur thinking about life?
whats ur point of view about life?
Life is blessing of Allah SWT
howz you r spending ur life?
I am doing to help the needy people by doing a lot of community work.
.
.
.
.
sometime life gives u loots of happiness
When I get happiness thank Allah SWTn
sometime life gives u bundle of sadness
I thank Allah SWT and I am much better than those who have much more pain than me.
n sometime gives u loots of good memories
Ujaalay apni yadooN ke mere saath rehnay do
na jaaane kis gali maiN meri zindgi ke shaam ho jaye
sometimes give u looots of tensions
Tension, sadness, financial difficulities are test for you and also ppl sorrounding you. This test open your eyes and shows you who is your friend and who is not?.
.
.
.
its all called life?
**Life in this world is like an orchid where the more fruit you collect the more benefit you will get hereafter.**tell me ur opinion