***lethal PLZ mere Bhai Bahn jao ***

Re: ***lethal PLZ mere Bhai Bahn jao ***

hahahaahaaaa…tankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…me won me won :yahoo:

We missed you too :@:

Re: ***lethal PLZ mere Bhai Bahn jao ***

missed who ? moi ? …

Re: ***lethal PLZ mere Bhai Bahn jao ***

:shoaby:

Re: ***lethal PLZ mere Bhai Bahn jao ***

Ofcoz NW…we mall miss you when ever you are not around :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: ***lethal PLZ mere Bhai Bahn jao ***

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

looool :slight_smile: *cough: bull **** * .. ahem.. ohhh thnx aaliyah :slight_smile: thts very sweet :slight_smile: awww.. haiii .. lool :slight_smile: … i miss u too when im not online :stuck_out_tongue:

waysay i was thinking.. yaar tum EP waapis ajao… :slight_smile: … itna shughal lagta if u were still here… hmmmm heina ? :slight_smile:

Re: ***lethal PLZ mere Bhai Bahn jao ***

whats EP??? :eek:

How meannnnnnnnnnnn…i did mean it..:frowning: I miss all my friends when I am on-line and they are not there…I don’t lie about stuff like that :barbie:

Ur the BSer coz u said u miss me when ur not on0line…aye haye…yeh kya baath hui :cb:

No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy…I’ll never come to EP…I’ll never work in that hell hole again…i’ll end up slapping one of those lazy bums who work there…and its filled with them.

Re: ***lethal PLZ mere Bhai Bahn jao ***

acha EP chorro… kahin aur kaam karlo… :slight_smile: … cmon.. come back :slight_smile: … i hope by hell hole u meant EP.. and not UAE… :S … and what u sayin aye haye yeh kya baat hui about ?? :slight_smile:

hehe.. and hunh… maybe i do… how do u know ?? even if u knew ke i did… wud it make a diff ? … socho zara… ?? :wink: … lol…

Nahiiiiiiiiiiii…I don’t have anymore patience left for the UAE…it only took and took and took…gave nothing back…just like men :stuck_out_tongue: hahahahahaa…jst kidding.

Yaar…to work there peacefully you need to have a high paying job, and contacts…and I know they will never give me a high paying job coz I have no contacts..coz the job I did…I got AED1800 in EP and a local who had the same title as me got way better than me just to talk on her mobile and do nothing much…I don’t take that kind of SH-T from anyone

in the evening?:blush: around 8-ish uk time?:sheen:

jhoot kuch khaas pasand nai hume:chai:

accha to kya guppe ho rahe he?:emmy:

1800 ??? u have GOT to be KIDDING ME ??? … u meant 18,000 didnt u ???

tho laloo… :slight_smile: … kissi se pooch hi lete hein !!! ke job hai kahin.. koi achi job ya something !! :slight_smile: …

Re: ***lethal PLZ mere Bhai Bahn jao ***

:zobo:

NO I WAS NOT KIDDING!!! so I am no one’s slave…and trust me we all did work like slaves…they should be bloody ashamed of themselves…seriously don’t get me started on EP…honestly…and hotel jobs don’t pay that well…and they have a lot of politics which make me like this → :aj:

okay heyy heyy calm down… shhhhhhhhhhh .. i understand ok… sorry to have bought it up like this… sorry …

I’ll be at work when its evening for you :frowning:

Koi guppe nahi ho rahi hai :barbie: aap aise kyun dekh rahe ho…jaaling :5:

kyaaaa :5:

Its okkkkkkkkkkkk :cb: not ur fault :cb:

Re: ***lethal PLZ mere Bhai Bahn jao ***

aww AK:hugz:…hum dono ke beech kitni doori aajati he:hinna:
accha to raat ko free hogi kya?:blush:

and am not jaling:barbie:…u just dnt understand these larke are very chaalaak sirf ek larka hi doosre ko samajsakta he:D

Re: ***lethal PLZ mere Bhai Bahn jao ***

ohooooooooooooo…dooriyaan is good…then we will miss each other more :blush:

Re: ***lethal PLZ mere Bhai Bahn jao ***

aw yeah u’re right AK:bulbuli:…door rehne se do dil aur bi kareeb aate he:wub:

Re: ***lethal PLZ mere Bhai Bahn jao ***

aye haye…main sadke jawaan soneyooo :hayaa: