I have been using Lancome powder for the past 5 years and every time Ive tried to switch…I cant. I come right back to them.
Their lipsticks are awesome! Highly moisturizing and very rich without that plasticky taste lipstick usually has.
Okay the trick with Hypnose is that its not a one application type deal. I dont remember if the brush is curvy or not but the formulation is different. Hypnose takes longer to dry…allowing you to apply more coats. The multiple coats give you the desired look.
I love mascara…I can compromise on everything except mascara. Its my thing.
So far, in my experience the best results Ive seen have been delivered by:
Lancome Definicils
Loreal Voluminous with the curvy brush. Its the brush that gives you the curve you’re looking for, not necessarily the mascara…although it can help.
Virtuose is also rumored to be great…although I havent had to try it. Ive been so happy with the results Ive gotten from the above.
Something I do ONLY on special occasions is apply one coat of Loreal Voluminous and two coats of Definicils…OMG its INSTANT volume! Be careful though and have a lash comb with you in case you start to clump.