Re: Kasauti- XXIV
And that t will be my final day in Reliance… It’s month-end mannnnnnn ![]()
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
And that t will be my final day in Reliance… It’s month-end mannnnnnn ![]()
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
I hate Tina Ambani More Than Anil hehe !!
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
^I keep a complete silence on that topic.. Anil is my bread donour…
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
Oh yes Bboth Aniljii and Teenajii are gorgeous and a pretty pair
Mr.Anil ,I would say,is one of the best corporate leaders in the entire world. :k: ![]()
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
But He Has Brains !!!
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
yes.. Mr.Anil is a thinking Boss. ![]()
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
Yap I Know !! Where This Sheyrsh Gone I Think Hunting New Question For Us !!
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
Intervel Kasauti…
Ic.. Is Shey a Male or Female?
Did this person born between 1980 and 1985?
Is she a student?
Muslim?
USA?
Pakistan?
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
Lolz No Answers On This Yet Hehe !!
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
^Hmmmmm ![]()
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
Lets Wait For Aunty sheyrsh !!
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
That’s not a Kasauti - that’s a biodata ![]()
But I shall leave it as, they say about me, I am:
Aik mu’amma na samajh nay ka, na samjhaanay ka.
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
![]()
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
^
![]()
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
In all pointed sentences some degree of accuracy must be sacrificed to conciseness.
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
next one coming up when i finish this cuppa tea sips
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
^BBQ ![]()
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
Sehrysh looks like Priyanka Chopra. :o
Re: Kasauti- XXIV
Thank goodness you didn’t mention Aishwarya Rai - she’s my least favourite actress.
And I’m too old school to be any of the new actresses, maybe Shashikala, or Nadira or even Tun Tun (though she had a voice like a angel and mine croaks like a frogs).
Kasauti XXV
Pretty simple game. You have to guess a famous person or place or event/inventions/technology in 20 questions
Sehrysh has suggested a** PLACE****. **
Rules:
These rules MUST be followed.