Re: Kasauti- X111
yea thats why i asked middle east now he cant be a famous religious figure or a king
Re: Kasauti- X111
yea thats why i asked middle east now he cant be a famous religious figure or a king
Re: Kasauti- X111
In middle east there are kings… p
Re: Kasauti- X111
Muslim ?
Re: Kasauti- X111
not all,there is no king in syria,palestine,yemen,lebanon iraq
Re: Kasauti- X111
My above question will almost solve this query!
Re: Kasauti- X111
right and also consider the gender,could be burmese opposition leader
Re: Kasauti- X111
Yes and then we can figure out what he is doing and My next question will almost solve the half Riddle ..
Re: Kasauti- X111
Come on Arl ! give me the reply
Re: Kasauti- X111
Saudia Saudia Saudia Saudia …
Re: Kasauti- X111
Ask dude..I am ehere to reply :salamz:
Re: Kasauti- X111
I said Is he Muslim ?
Re: Kasauti- X111
No
Re: Kasauti- X111
what has saudia to do with what u were saying..i told you not all countries in middle east are kingdoms.
Re: Kasauti- X111
gender is female?
Re: Kasauti- X111
^No
you people asked this question only now… Infact you wasted a question..In the very first post itself I had given you the indication.
Re: Kasauti- X111
Ahh I never said `ALL’… Saudi has king… ![]()
Re: Kasauti- X111
okay okay
So far an Asian non-Muslim Man having some kind of politics back ground. I didn’t check China so far. But before asking dead or alive let me check first post
Re: Kasauti- X111
recap…
No.
Yes
No.
Sort of and I have explained.
No.
No.
No.
No.
Re: Kasauti- X111
^u said in middle east there are kings and i gave u a list of middleeastern countries without kings so i dont know what u are saying anyway thats offtopic now
Re: Kasauti- X111
Alive ?