Re: Kasouti X11
Was it a interstate war, or it involved other continents?
Re: Kasouti X11
Was it a interstate war, or it involved other continents?
Re: Kasouti X11
last 100 years.. and war-like event with casualties…
Re: Kasouti X11
Re: Kasouti X11
was this event in the last 30 years?
Re: Kasouti X11
Re: Kasouti X11
erm.. paging anyone who knows US history..
Re: Kasouti X11
Princess .. yes is for the former, or the latter? ![]()
Re: Kasouti X11
^ Restless I can answer only yes or no
Re: Kasouti X11
I googled the list of wars in late 1800s : D
Re: Kasouti X11
was it an event between US states?
Re: Kasouti X11
Haha .. in that case, Can I rephrase the question Plz?
Re: Kasouti X11
Re: Kasouti X11
why!! its an event in the last 100 years, but not in the last 30 years.
Re: Kasouti X11
The Dung Beetle kinda did. Refer to Q 10!
Re: Kasouti X11
erm.. US and another north american country?
Re: Kasouti X11
Re: Kasouti X11
Hmm .. We are in 2010, within 100 years would be sometime in 1900s
Re: Kasouti X11
come on people, its not that hard! where did sehrysh go, i fink she must know ![]()
Re: Kasouti X11
wow, awesome game so far. Its so sad that I cannot participate ![]()
Re: Kasouti X11
Neither can I…popcorn TLK ![]()