Re: Kasouti X
- Yes
clarifications should be asked in the form of question or it constitutes as a hint which will cost you guys 2 questions. Question was ‘is she a political figure’ and I answered that.
Re: Kasouti X
clarifications should be asked in the form of question or it constitutes as a hint which will cost you guys 2 questions. Question was ‘is she a political figure’ and I answered that.
Re: Kasouti X
Yeah, you’re right can’t make the Arabs desi, or can we?
Re: Kasouti X
Someone like Fatima Bhutto, per chance?
Re: Kasouti X
If I guess and it’s wrong, am I out of the game?
Re: Kasouti X
^hey I was gonna guess Fatima too
Re: Kasouti X
is she from the bhutto clan?
Re: Kasouti X
Re: Kasouti X
You guys can go to hell. I am not playing.
![]()
Yes
Re: Kasouti X
oi.. no counting #8, he didnt see the is she pakistani question
Re: Kasouti X
lawlll
Re: Kasouti X
bwahahaha.. is she ghinwa bhutto?
Re: Kasouti X
It’s ok, TLK is about to loooose ![]()
Re: Kasouti X
does it matter now .. ![]()
Re: Kasouti X
So, did Sehrysh win?
Re: Kasouti X
So going by Jojo’s rule, queer is out of the game …
bwahahaha back at you my man.
Re: Kasouti X
Is it Fatima Bhutto?
Re: Kasouti X
that rule is only for jojo ![]()
Re: Kasouti X
Could not you guys make me enjoy some tense moment and ask some stupid question to take the game to 17 - 18 questions. Where is my ‘did she ever appear in Nadia Khan Show’ and ‘is red her favorite color’? Tum sab ke sab fuzool loug ho. ![]()
Yes.
Re: Kasouti X
Hey hey, it was just a question!
So TLK, you never told Sehrysh if it’s fatima..
Edit: nevermind
Re: Kasouti X
YAY! Running up and down the halls of my office singing “We are the champions!”
I must say, the others asked some very good questions making it easy to narrow down the answer - thank you all - well done!