Re: Kasauti-LXXXVIII
Mata Hari
Re: Kasauti-LXXXVIII
Mata Hari
Re: Kasauti-LXXXVIII
![]()
There you go. PartySlims has done it again. :k:
Re: Kasauti-LXXXVIII
Yay! Good job Slims! ![]()
How’s about the Phillipines this time?
Re: Kasauti-LXXXVIII
^ and nothing for me for giving generous hints. ![]()
Re: Kasauti-LXXXVIII
Here’s a rose for you as well for a great job hosting this round.
Re: Kasauti-LXXXVIII
awww thanks guys..
Sehrysh anywhere you want. ![]()
Xeno : Sends you great big fruit basket Enjoy!!
Re: Kasauti-LXXXVIII
Thanks Sehrysh & PArtyslims. :k:
Ok who is next?
Re: Kasauti-LXXXVIII
I’ll pm you something in 5-10 minutes Xeno
Re: Kasauti-LXXXVIII
^ No problemo, I’ll go and make tea in the mean time. ![]()
Re: Kasauti-LXXXVIII
Cool. Take your time. I’ve sent it to you so whenever you’re done with chai shai…
Kasauti- LXXXIX
Pretty simple game. You have to guess a famous person or place or event/inventions/technology in 20 questions.
For this game PartySlims has suggested a **PERSON
**
Rules:
Re: Kasauti- LXXXIX
Male?
Dead?
European, Asian or African?
Re: Kasauti- LXXXIX
3)Yes
Re: Kasauti- LXXXIX
European?
Re: Kasauti- LXXXIX
Re: Kasauti- LXXXIX
Asian?
Re: Kasauti- LXXXIX
Re: Kasauti- LXXXIX
Did he die before 1925?
Re: Kasauti- LXXXIX
Re: Kasauti- LXXXIX
Was he a politician or military leader (btw, I’m thinking Idi Amin, but will wait to guess).