Re: Kasauti – XXXII
Was it a musical performance?
Re: Kasauti – XXXII
Was it a musical performance?
Re: Kasauti – XXXII
10.Yes
11.No
Re: Kasauti – XXXII
**12. Yes
:D**
Re: Kasauti – XXXII
I’m going to guess - was it the Live Aid Concert?
Re: Kasauti – XXXII
What took you so long ![]()
Yes its Live Aid…I thought after the Europe TOO hint U would guess it right away :p***
Re: Kasauti – XXXII
LOL! I had to narrow it down a bit more just for confirmation - but yeah, as soon as I read that it was in Europe too, I had an inkling that it was the Live Aid Concert.
Re: Kasauti – XXXII
Well done Seh ![]()
Re: Kasauti – XXXII
congrats sehrysh… you know the drill. ![]()
Re: Kasauti – XXXII
Pls start the nexct one ![]()
Kasauti – XXXIII
***Pretty simple game. You have to guess a famous person or place or event/inventions/technology in 20 questions
Sehrysh has suggested a*****Person ****. **
Rules:
These rules MUST be followed.
Re: Kasauti – XXXII
I just sent in the next clue.
Re: Kasauti – XXXIII
A male?
Re: Kasauti – XXXIII
Re: Kasauti – XXXIII
^LOL. I found it hilarious.
Alive?
Re: Kasauti – XXXIII
Re: Kasauti – XXXIII
A religious personality or someone from showbiz?
Re: Kasauti – XXXIII
Re: Kasauti – XXXIII
A politician?
Re: Kasauti – XXXIII
Re: Kasauti – XXXIII
A writer?