Wait what? I never implied that. Besides, Capitalism is proving to be just as bad as communism so I don’t see the point in arguing against it anyway…blah
Are you being honest here? Ask yourself please.
What exactly am i doing that’s filthy? Telling you that a human is a human before he is a Jew or Muslim and that at least be sympathetic towards the innocent people who died in Holocaust? What is so filthy about what I am saying? Let me tell you what’s filthy…it is filthy then you don’t feel any pain for what happened to the poor Jews in Holocaust. It doesn’t matter if there were 6000 or 6 million, they were tortured and killed. It’s filthy how people deny that it even happened. It’s filthy how one human can hate another based on his religious affiliation.
How are you going to face God when you harbor so much hatred for a group of people who caused you no harm? Your hate is learned, which is really just sad.