Yes, jealousy kills. That’s why last two Surah’s were sent by Allah Talah. Evil doers are very close family members normally.
Just remember all witchcraft is based on “Law of Three”. That means the punishment comes back to magician three times more forceful if victim is able to break or reverse black magic. Evil jinns don’t let magician sit peacefully. Either he dies or someone from the family of person who paid for the magic to happen dies.
When the Jinn lifted off my chest on 2nd attack, magic was reversed as I saw the Jinn running away (my mentor and the books also confirmed it was reversed). Two people died whom I was sure were behind it within 3 months. Both were healthy and fit and died without any reason. How I know they were behind it, don’t ask as it is a different story (I had intercepted their communications).
What happened to me? I was on death bed for more than a year and 5 years of my life were spoiled.