~*~ Islamic Quiz ~*~

Re: Ramadan Quiz

Correct :k:

Re: Ramadan Quiz

Question No. 61

Who was known as Saifullah - The Sword of Allah?

Re: Ramadan Quiz

Khalid Bin Waleed) (R.A)

Re: Ramadan Quiz

Correct … :k:

Re: Ramadan Quiz

question no. 62

What was the age of Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) when Qur’an was first revealed to him through Jibraeel (Alaihis-salaam)?

Re: Ramadan Quiz

40 Years ?

Re: Ramadan Quiz

correct :k:

Re: Ramadan Quiz

Question No. 63
**
Who was the first man to commit a murder? **

Re: Ramadan Quiz

cain?

Re: Ramadan Quiz

Cain … ?

No try again …

Re: Ramadan Quiz

Habeel or Cabeel?

Re: Ramadan Quiz

Need exact …

Re: Ramadan Quiz

qabeel :slight_smile:

Re: Ramadan Quiz

^ Qabil, the son of Prophet Adam (AS) … :k:

Re: Ramadan Quiz

[note]
In order to have this thread moving … Please note the following change

In case new question is not posted within the next 30 mins from the last correct answer,
anyone can go ahead and post a new question
[/note]

Re: Ramadan Quiz

Q.64?

In odd nights of Ramdhan month, Which Dua is mostly read by our Prophet Muhammad :saw2: ?

Re: Ramadan Quiz

^ “Astaghfirullaaha Wa atoobu ilayh” i.e., “I seek forgiveness of Allah and I turn (repentant) to Him”.

Re: Ramadan Quiz

:smack2: tum ne to meri jaan hi nikal di. mein samjah ke pata nahi mein konsa wrong aswer post kr diya jo app ne yeh likha :smack2:

No. There is another Dua. Hint: Prophet Muhammad :saw2: said to Hazrat Aisha :razi: to read it in Ramdhan (lailatul Qadr)

Re: Ramadan Quiz

“I asked: O Messenger of Allah! Tell me if I were to find a Night of Power, what should I recite therein?” Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) advised her to recite:

Al-laa-hum-ma in-na-ka ‘afoow-wan tu-hib-bul-’af wa fa-fu ‘an-ni.
O Allah! You are Forgiving, You love forgiveness, so forgive me. (Bukhari).

Re: Ramadan Quiz

Correct :k: