Even I Have One More Serious Confusions And That Is How You Can Call Yourself A Gal !!!
Re: Interesting confusions
cuz im a gurl
Re: Interesting confusions
Yap Still Creating More confusions!!!
Re: Interesting confusions
ur a confusion urself
:konfuse: Is It so Its All Because of You !!! Rabies Rabzzz
Re: Interesting confusions
y meeeeee
Re: Interesting confusions
Because You Are Not A Gal This is What You Said So !!!
Re: Interesting confusions
i am a gal
Re: Interesting confusions
Ha Ha Ha Is This A Joke Or New Interesting Confusion?
Re: Interesting confusions
wot do u think
Re: Interesting confusions
I Think Its A Joke !!!
Re: Interesting confusions
ur thinkin rong mate
Re: Interesting confusions
Oh What I Am Thinking Can You Guess It Now Mate ?
Re: Interesting confusions
nahhhh…u need a brain to think…n u aint got one
Re: Interesting confusions
Ok You Say Everything which Has No Meaning And That Anything Always Relates To something And You Say I Am Brainless !!! OoopPsss This Guy Is Too Much !!!
Re: Interesting confusions
Why am i so keen to be in undisturbed regions of the world if by going i will disturb them?
That Is Because You Got Married Recently Right It all Happens Nayee nayee dulhan sab ko pyaari !!!
oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ima gurl un i have a brain
Re: Interesting confusions
Is It So … Who Said So Now This To You?
Re: Interesting confusions
every1