Inequal feelings

Maybe the person who seems to care a little less cares in a different way and shows it differently from the person who thinks they care more?

But it is difficult to believe that two people could love each other equally. That being said, as long as both are good to each other, it doesn’t matter who loves whom more, right?

We just got to know how the other one shows love and care.

I know I am a very verbal person when it comes to showing affection. I like telling people that I appreciate them and like hearing that. Many, many people in my life show affection by doing something for the other person.

For my mom, making sure that there is food ready when we get home is a huge part of how she shows love and affection for us.

While talking to SO about how my dad shows affection, my SO said that to him working and making money, supporting the family would be a huge way of showing affection.