Imagination vs Reality

kharoos sa mota chashma lagaya hua ek larka thora thora chichora bhi… but in real ur shareef, intelligent and handsome :smiley:

mature face tho nahi hai bachchooooooooooooo :cb: no 1 can ever guess my age…they always gives me at least 6-7 yrs less than what I am…which is good for me…I only get my mature personality out when there is a crisis…otherwise…am a huge pagli :cb:

Re: Imagination vs Reality

now im guessing ur 30 :stuck_out_tongue: …

Re: Imagination vs Reality

i know her age..but nahi bataoongee :mocking:

Re: Imagination vs Reality

okay thts it… 25 - 30…

Re: Imagination vs Reality

I thought sweet if would be hot and cool but shes ugly

Re: Imagination vs Reality

Just a few days back…a guy thought I was still in high school :omg: should have seen his face when I told him my age :cb:

Re: Imagination vs Reality

tho bata do na :stuck_out_tongue: … wats the big deal…

Re: Imagination vs Reality

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…then all of you will wonder ke "yeh old bhuddi hum sab kids ke beech mein kya kar raha hai :smack: "

Re: Imagination vs Reality

oh come onn… :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Imagination vs Reality

nooooooooooo :nahi: :frowning: :cb:

Re: Imagination vs Reality

NW aap kyun peechay paray hain aaliya kay? :smilestar:

Re: Imagination vs Reality

peeche parey hein ? :frowning: … looks up at the sky … sigh … anywayz.. AH guyz :slight_smile: tc all.. bubye

Re: Imagination vs Reality

people usually think im ugly. and i am. their imagination turned out to be reality. :frowning:

sholly :frowning:

Re: Imagination vs Reality

i havent met anyone in real life gs se:hinna:

looking forward to an iftaar in ramadhan maybe, hope to meet some then

i duno why .. bt i feel this from your jokes that you are not at least 22-23 .. i guess you arel ike 26-27 .. for sure! .. i can bet on that!

lol @ shareeef .. 99% ppl say this when they see my face :blush: .. .. and when they know me more they are like .. “you are big devil” .. :stuck_out_tongue: ..

thanks for the rest :slight_smile:

Re: Imagination vs Reality

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I am not saying that…im just saying that I dnt have a mature look on my face :cb:

BTW I watched How to train your dragon…soooo funny…u should watch it