* IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

eeekkk … :smilestar:

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

i’ll say…well, i’ll think about it and we’ll let you know b4 i die…hahaha…jushT kiDDing :slight_smile:

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

Then I’ll be labeled GAY :smiley:

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

i will call police :help:

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

Never Mind I Shall Fight For Your Rights !!! :hehe:

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

i love you my brother :hug:

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

BM you always come up with new ideas :lajawab: :omg:
Lets see what LP do to bring up this relation back :wink:

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

LP… apki waja say me 6bjay tak nai so saka… :frowning:

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

I’m doing nothing…
why BM did so..i hv no idea..and i wont get into it either…
if he likes it tht way..then be it so…

:smilestar: mainey tou kaha tha soo jaoooooooooooooooooo

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

Is It Saracastic Reply Pointing Towards Me LP?

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

its actually not at all sarcastic…seedha seedha saaf saaf likha hai…ki i dont know why u did tht or said tht…
and if u like it tht way..then mai kya ker sakti hoon…

actually its sannan who was being sarcastic…

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

Did I Not Told U The Reason Much Early ?

R U Got Bad Memory?

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

if it is abt the time tht u got banned..then yes i remember..if its something else..then i dont…

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

Same Thing Still Rocking In My Sense Why U Ditched Me During That Time LP? You Never Answered This !!

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

u never bothered to listen to me BM…nor had the patience to talk it out…
u were too busy listening to other stuff…

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

:fatee: SL is the reason :omg: :rotfl:

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

Hehe @ sannan bhai i am holding double degree in tht Education :wink:

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

You were the only known person frm GS who was knowing me personally you never tried to contact me once also :frowning: i thought atleast you shall msg me or talk to me but you never did so !!! :frowning:

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

you are AC :omg: :rotfl:

Re: * IF ABOVE PERSON SAY I LOVE U *

Wht Is This New World AC?
L :slight_smile: