~♥♥♥~I think I am in ♥ Love ~♥♥♥~ .........

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

dats not good :nahi: he 'll become cheater :omg:

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

i trust him :wink:… :cb:

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

trust aik buhat bari baat hai

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

Muzer-e-Sehat ha

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

har relation ki base hai

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

are you sure - har relation !! ?

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

yup m very much sure :smiley:

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

scoring achi hu to acha hai

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

^ you guys r so funny lol :rotfl: Gs Trust :smiley:

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

trust cant be measurable :nahi:

i love my avi coz my loved one sent it to me :bulbuli:

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

red colour dress :wub: VG

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

Hayeee Allah Red color

kitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa suit karta ha tumharaay AVI pa

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

yup :wink: how lucky i am :smiley: :cb:

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

bank walay tu kertay hain

bank khali hu tu us building ko kiya kahin ghay

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

Bank wali Khali building

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

esix’s house ^^ :cb: coz his house was look like a bank n m just trying to rob it then it would become empty bank :omg:

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

:rotfl: seems nauman ko b red colour avi chahiye? :hehe:

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

waisay a Man in red - Ajeeeb lagay ga na !!

kabhi try nahi kia waisay :wink:

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

:asa: C zara sanbhal kar

VG zara tum Aftaar key tayaari karo ja kar zara mein nay kuch batain karni hain Lippy say :sheen:

Re: ~:heart::heart::heart:~I think I am in :heart: Love ~:heart::heart::heart:~ …

Ye bhi theek kaha hai :wink:

hahaha , sanu is flirty B :smiley:
Vg stay here n join together :wink: