Re: I LOVE U …
![]()
Re: I LOVE U …
![]()
Re: I LOVE U …
If any one will say I love you then i’ll say
Sorry
I"m already close to someone :jano:
:jano:
nice :k:
Re: I LOVE U …
![]()
Re: I LOVE U …
es ma hansnay wali kya bat hy
Re: I LOVE U …
sannu is right
dont laugh korny
How Close? Can A Fart Pass Through?
Re: I LOVE U …
yes korni
![]()
![]()
I’m not close to FE ![]()
Re: I LOVE U …
Lolz FE`s Close Relative And Next In Line Is VG !!! So Beware Before You Make Your Choice !!!
**Thank you:faizy:
@Decent^Munda:
**
Re: I LOVE U …
is mein hunsnay wali baat ye hai kay tum log bicharay DM kay i love u ki haandi buna rahay ho aur wo bhi masalay wali ![]()
Re: I LOVE U …
BM Sannan is close frnd of VG
sara is waiting for their wedding invite
![]()
Re: I LOVE U …
which sara and whose wedding?
Re: I LOVE U …
Sannan and VG’s :jano:
FE close relative is LP
I think u really don’t know about FE ![]()
BM Sara is waiting for you
and Korn will give your message to her
Sara javed who were rejected bcoz of mustaches but now she has removed them ![]()
Vow you looks amazing Korniii :jano: