I LOVE U ........................

:hayaa:
ofcourse not … :hayaa:
aap ki wife ki tarah nahi hoon me :snooty:

Is It So !!! Why Not Have An Trail? I Mean Rehearsal About It !!! :hehe:

Oh My Wife !!! You Acting Like My Wife Nw !!!

Re: I LOVE U …

i dont need any rehearsal :hoonh:
m acting like ur wife :eek: no way

Re: I LOVE U …

**:omg: poor VG
**

Re: I LOVE U …

lol

Re: I LOVE U …

:stuck_out_tongue:
:smiley:

Re: I LOVE U …

u kyun hansing :hoonh:

Re: I LOVE U …

kion ka hansna sa sehat achi hoti ha

waisay sahi paar he gaya ha tumhain

Re: I LOVE U …

:wave: main agayaaa kis ne kis ko bola :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: I LOVE U …

reply: sach? :stuck_out_tongue:

kiss him first and then say it in return :smiley:

Re: I LOVE U …

y is everyone joking or being shy about this… :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: I LOVE U …

kion ka har koi dulhan2b nahi

Re: I LOVE U …

my nickname is totally wrong and stupid, dont go by it :wink:

it seems people arhave an aversion to it…specially the girls :s :smiley:

Re: I LOVE U …

what ur name den

Re: I LOVE U …

when i made an account i was watching all these silly drama serials (same old, crying and getting married stories evry day ), so the name is a joke! now i cant change it pfffffffffffff

Re: I LOVE U …

yaa change ho gaya Nick

kaya bat ha :slight_smile:

Re: I LOVE U …

:hmmm: pehlay nick kya tha

Re: I LOVE U …

Korn It Was Noman`s Women !!!

dulhan2b tah