Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
i’m not. i’m just giving my input which, ofcourse, you value so much…no?
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
i’m not. i’m just giving my input which, ofcourse, you value so much…no?
I have no idea what you on about ![]()
As far as I remember my kind offer of a pasty was cruelly ignored
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
you wish ganjoo
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
Who’d you lend the 3 quid off to buy the pasty in the first place? ![]()
You don’t know how to use a smiley
Hmm
Some computer whiz you are ![]()
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
Do you and Shak know each other? Are you his girlfriend
omg omg omg.
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
![]()
So poor :no:
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
![]()
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
Okay. Laugh or pull my hair? ![]()
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
Funny, LF seems to like what I said, and you Shakky, are in denial ![]()
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
Check his profile and the bit where it says he’s a male ![]()
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
Shak, that doesn’t mean ANYTHING…after you all you pretend to be this hunky dude with Brit accent all ready to get married and all whereas your signature says you are a 45 year old bald uncle :halo:
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
Brad Pitt has an Amreeki accent, do I live in Amreeka? :khums:
People pretend to be me not the other way around ![]()
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
Brad Pitt has an Amreeki accent, do I live in Amreeka? :khums:
People pretend to be me not the other way around ![]()
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
are you the ‘other’ gender?
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
Gawd you sound like one of those egomaniacs that should be on the Apprentice…![]()
PS: I love the fact that you write syntactically correct with excellent use of grammar and punctuation. It isn’t very common these days. Bravo.
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
He learnt from the best ![]()
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
m frm london too .. n i want free food
Re: I am the finest London has to offer:
Yes, I’m not contributing to the death of the Queen’s English.