I am new new new

Re: I am new new new

NW
aap office se wapis aa agye?

Re: I am new new new

jee… abhi thori der pehle hi aya…

Re: I am new new new

arent u tired:5:

Re: I am new new new

if u want me to leave.. u can just ask me to…

Re: I am new new new

:cb:
no i wasnt suggesting tht:@:
i wanted to see how many more ppl r like me:cb:

you ka kitna hai?:@:

47 ko ulta kar lo :hehe:

Re: I am new new new

:yahoo:

Re: I am new new new

:welcome:

hello jasra welcome to GS:woho:

M the cutest member of GS n not maha_cutest:@:

did u higlight my post:@:

wese mine is 120:D

Thanks to aaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Re: I am new new new

^yaha ka rule he tht you thank everyone individually:chai:

u ka bacha mujh bhooka lag raha hai :@:

mention not ap do din main bagh jao gay i know:@:

Re: I am new new new

Welcome to GS :slight_smile:

Re: I am new new new

:welcome: 2 GS

Enjoy ur stay :bb:

tht’s me and i is no bhooka wookha:snooty: and am a no nonsense type of a person hence tht expression:smooth:

Re: I am new new new

welcome …ji

zara sanafooz say bach k …

Re: I am new new new

^kyu bhai, humme aisa kya khatarnak baat he:5:

Re: I am new new new

app tou app … app ka avi itna khatarnak hai … aisi nazrooo say daikh rha hai … jaise mjhe kacha kha jayee ga … mummyyy … crying