Re: How many…?
2 minimum
Re: How many…?
2 minimum
Re: How many…?
Max I had were 18 Rotis. My mum cooked different salan at that time and I couldn’t restrict myself to one ![]()
(Welcome to Gujranwala
)
Although avg 2-3 a day from last 2 years.
Re: How many…?
Tandoori Naas are my fav and whenever I am visiting Pakistan, I dont hold it back. Eat around 3-4 Tandoori naans ![]()
On regular dinners etc 2 pittas
Re: How many…?
I try to stick to no more than two.
But many a time in life i went too far… ![]()
Back home in my youth and on the run i stopped of at a hotel in Gilgit and the roti’s were fair sized tandoori ones… and the soup was chick peas. Hardly apetizing but by God i was hungry and before i knew it i was munching through at least a dozen… i asked for a couple more bowls of soup too ![]()
But then night was closing in fast and i didn’t wanna stick around so i quit the place fast and grabbed my horse and rode out for home ![]()
Re: How many…?
^ sahi ![]()
Indian are like chapaatiezz
you went all the way up to Gilgit on your horse? ![]()
Re: How many…?
if I’m super hungry I can eat max 1 and a half roti at a time
Re: How many…?
While I think he is a former army man (all my respect to him :k:) But faris tends to take the warrior thing too seriously in every post, so the ‘horse’ is probably an Alto or a Mehran in reality
two or max half more.![]()
Re: How many…?
MashAllah I didn’t know you women had such appetities
![]()
Re: How many…?
Madam i’m a northerner and Gilgit is but a short hop from 135 NLI.
Besides my Uncle built the KKH and if i was being honest it is a marvel of engineering.
@ Shak09 Bhai back then no driver would go past the winter passes… ![]()
Last time I ate 2.5 parathas and 4 rotiz with mutter keema aalu…that…my…mom made.
Seriously I cant stop eating the food that she makes..![]()
Re: How many…?
Um… so are you planning on sending all of those who respond here with their amount of flour intake some bags of free atta? I mean just wondering why you would wanna know how much atta (rotis) each poster consume? ![]()
To answer your question though, 1 home cooked if I am very hungry.
I only eat one roti in one sitting…unless it’s a favourite dish of mine then I’ll eat 1 and a half. But, everyone in my family is the same…my dad and brothers only have 1-2 rotis each as well even with their fave dishes.
Re: How many…?
WHAT.
10!!!
I eat for the whole of UK but goddamn, I can’t eat more than one roti :o
^ You’re a fat chav anyway @sweet.i.f:
One.. but I usuallly just have a half..
Re: How many…?
@Shak09: LOL, that I am my friend…that I am :roman:
but realtalks, one more roti after the first makes me want to esplode.
Re: How many…?
I think the max I have done is 4-5 tandoori roti.