Hobbies

Re: Hobbies

boredman how are ya!! :smiley:

Re: Hobbies

me se b to koi poocho k me kaisi hoon :frowning:

Re: Hobbies

Hey Dude Cool Yaar How About You !!!

wott

Re: Hobbies

Lolz… Beauty Is Mysterious Cheat Dont Ask Me To Go Further !!!

hmmmmm

Re: Hobbies

huh !!! Wordless ?

nahhhhhh

Re: Hobbies

I are whell :@:

Wazzaaaaaaaaa

Re: Hobbies

Nothing Much Just Logged On Trying To Flirt with Fatty !!!

Re: Hobbies

:cb: good luck

agger aap inko dumba gift kerain to shayad maan jayen :@:

Re: Hobbies

Lolz You bet !!!

Travelling reading also the WW11 collection…But literally Stamp Collection still remains as my hobby.I started it in June 1989 and is still with me but I do not gt stamps anymore :frowning: So almost 21 years…

I have got a stamp of Pakistan,which I believe dates back to 1947.It is an 8 Ana postage and on the part of Kashmir it is mentioned like this `the final status is not yet determined’..I got the stamp back in 1990

Re: Hobbies

Wow nice collection dude !!!

Re: Hobbies

reading

Reading What?

Re: Hobbies

ur head

Re: Hobbies

you mean picking juen from BM’s head and eating them? :@:

Re: Hobbies

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What Else She Can Do Man !!!