Hobbies

Re: Hobbies

my hobbies are :collection of flaty shoes n beautiful hand bagzz: i love both thingzz

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH My type of girl :smiley:

Did you read the new one? The beetle something. :frowning:

I love fantasy novels…Reading Forgotten realms these days..

Well, more like…re-reading them.

Re: Hobbies

i :wub: harry potter

Re: Hobbies

hand bagzz flaty shoes…

Re: Hobbies

NW: u ghalib ke zamane ke ho na :wink:

LP: ghalat jawab :hoonh:

Re: Hobbies

NW: me too :smiley: jo novel bahut acha lagta hai us ko re-read karti hoon

i didn’t read yet “harry potter and the beetle and the bard” time nahi mil raha ajkal :frowning: final exams k baad i will continue my reading

Re: Hobbies

thumbs up :slight_smile:

I’ve been reading Forgotten realms, if you love fantasy in ancient settings you will love these series.

Good luck with your exams. :chai:

Re: Hobbies

thank u :slight_smile:

Re: Hobbies

you are not welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Hobbies

:hoonh:

Re: Hobbies

Hobbies … Reading … Coin Collecting… Gem Stone Collecting … Painting… 3d Modelling :slight_smile:

Re: Hobbies

Coin and Gemstones collecting? jeez I used to do that when I was five.

That includes Postal Tickets collecting :smiley:

Thanks for refreshing my memories boredman.

Re: Hobbies

:hmmm: … shopping … dancing … singing …

Fix’t :chai:

Re: Hobbies

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii … mere se punga na le … :asa:

Re: Hobbies

kiu? Aap hakiki group say tal-luk rakhti hain? :@:

Re: Hobbies

Cool Nightwalkr… Well Gemstone Collecting Started Since Two Years Its Expensive hobby !!!

Re: Hobbies

hakiki koun sa gruop hai … mein underworld mein kaam kurti hoon

Is Shopping An Hobby I Never Knew It Weird Hobby !!!

Nowdays UnderGround Drain Cleaners Also Say In Shortcut That They Work In Underworld !!! i Hope You Are Not One Of That Drain Cleaner !!!